Razor-Back 24-Tine Steel Rake, 2915212
The Razor-Back Steel Tine Leaf Rake is used for clearing leaves and debris from lawns. The flexible steel tines of the garden rake will pull out thatch for a healthier lawn. The one-piece steel head of the leaf rake is bolted to the handle for a secure connection while raking. The leaf rake also features a fiberglass handle with a cushion grip for comfort.
- Leaf rake features a durable, 23 x 2-1/8 in. steel head
- Leaf rake features a one piece head so steel tines will not pull loose
- Garden rake provides smooth raking action with flexible coil spring
- Strong fiberglass handle is stronger than wood and has a comfort-cushion grip
- Leaf rake dimensions: 24 in. W x 2-1/8 in. D x 68 in. H
- Mfg. part number: 2915212
- Brand: Razor-Back
- Product Weight: 2.7 lb.
- Product Length: 68 in.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Application/Use: For clearing leaves and debris from yard
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Handle Length: 51 in.
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Handle Style: Fiberglass handle with cushion D-grip
- Head Length: 24 in.
- Head Material: Steel
- Head Width: 24 in.
- Material: Steel, fiberglass