Nighthawk AC Powered Plug - In Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas Detector
The Kidde Nighthawk AC Powered Plug - In Carbon Monoxide & Natural Gas Detector protects your loved ones and your home. It has a continuous digital display showing you the level of carbon monoxide, as well as any detection of natural gas (methane) or propane. Plus, it is so easy to install -- just plug it in to any AC outlet. It emits a loud, 85 decibel, pulsing alarm that will get your attention no matter what you are doing. Once you have installed your Kidde Nighthawk AC Powered Plug - In Carbon Monoxide & Natural Gas Detector, youll feel good knowing that you have provided your loved ones with a little more security.
- Protects you and your family from two deadly threats
- Includes 9V battery back up that provides protection during a power outage when AC - only units can not provide protection
- Peak level button allows you to see the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- The continuous digital display shows you the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing as well as if gas is present
- Gas sensor is a metal oxide sensor designed to detect natural gas (methane) or propane
- Electrochemical sensor
- The alarm is easily installed in any of your AC wall outlets, giving you the choice of a direct - plug, a 6' power cord or a table top unit
- The alarm offers a loud pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem
- Type:40F to 100F temperature range, 5% - 95% relative humidity range
- Capacity: 85dB audio alarm at 10'
- See PDF for the State of Illinois Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector Act
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Width: 3.8"
- Length: 6"
- Weight: 1.5 lb