Miyabi Kaizen Chef s Knife - Stainless Steel
Miyabi continues to strive for perfection with the introduction of the Miyabi Kaizen series - Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better." This next generation of Miyabi knives, combines the greatest hardening technology with the artistry of traditional craftsmanship. VG10 steel is adorned with a 64-layer Damascus pattern and the linen Micarta handle features a mosaic pin, red accent spacers, and steel end cap. Made in Seki, Japan.
- The CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel
- Cryogenic treatment at -321F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Made in Seki, Japan.
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by .
- Material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Type: Chef Knife
- Care Instruction: Hand Wash
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer