K&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Heated Dog Water Bowl, 96 oz., 2010
Thermal-Bowl makes water available for pets in even the most extreme cold temperatures. Thermostatically controlled Thermal-Bowl is the answer to freezing water bowls. Just plug it in and your pet's water will remain open all winter. All electronics are safely sealed inside and the cord is steel wrapped to prevent abrasion. These bowls are only 12 to 25 watts (depending on size) for extremely low energy consumption. One year limited warranty. We at K&H pride ourselves in superior engineering, safety & reliability. This product has been rigorously tested and is certified by MET Laboratories to exceed USA and Canadian electrical safety standards. Don't be fooled by inferior electrical products that have not been tested and certified by an accredited nationally recognized testing laboratory.
- Energy-efficient bowl heater is low wattage and is thermostatically controlled.
- The K&H Thermal-Bowl is perfect for any outdoor animal thats thirsty during freezing cold winter weather.
- Features a 5.5' steel wrapped abrasion resistant cord and electronics are safely sealed inside the bowl.
- Thermal-Bowl has been tested & certified by MET Labs to exceed USA/CA electrical safety standards
- One year limited warranty
- This 96 ounce blue heated water bowl is made with BPA free plastic and uses only 25 watts
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping
- Brand: K&H Pet Products
- Product Weight: 1.7 lb.
- Product Length: 11.5 in.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Capacity: 96 oz.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Dish Type(s): Other
- Heated: Yes
- Indoor and/or Outdoor: Outdoor
- Life Stage: All ages
- Material: Plastic
- Package Quantity: 1
- Pet Size: Large
- Pet Type: Dog
- Product Height: 4 in.
- Product Width: 11.5 in.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2010