Husqvarna A2400 27 in. Universal Axe, 596282301
The Husqvarna 596282301 A2400 27 in. Universal Axe is ideal for a variety of wood cutting applications. The axe head has a non-stick coating which reduces friction while cutting. The fiber-reinforced shaft with a stainless steel component protects the handle while ensuring a long product life. This hand tool is designed for perfect balance and weight distribution. This multi-purpose axe can be used as a hammer in conjunction with regular splitting wedges (no steel wedges).
- Axe is designed for versatile use on a variety of cutting projects
- Premium 3.97 lbs. steel axe head is coated to improve cutting
- Axe is designed for perfect balance and weight distribution
- Fiber-glass composite handle for added durability
- Universal axe comes with a lifetime warranty
- Hand tool includes proposition 65 labeling for California
- Brand: Husqvarna
- Product Weight: 5.56 lbs.
- Product Length: 28.54 in.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Application/Use: Wood work, Construction work
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Material: Composite fiberglass handle, Steel wedge
- Package Quantity: 1 Universal Axe
- Product Height: 1.96 in.
- Product Width: 8.66 in.
- Product Type: Universal Axe
- Manufacturer Part Number: 596282301