CMXEVBE17595 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac
The CRAFTSMAN 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac, featuring our most powerful 6.5 Peak HP motor, is the ideal solution for tackling large cleanup projects in the garage or on the jobsite that need the most power. Large scale renovations, builds, or floods are an easy task for this large shop vacuum. This wet dry vac includes a car nozzle, utility nozzle and wet nozzle. Also included is a large 2-1/2 in. diameter hose with added Dual-Flex that resists kinks and crushing. On-board hose storage plus accessory and power cord organizers help eliminate unneeded hassle and reduce overall storage space. The Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows for quick and easy wet dry vacuum filter changes. Equipped with an extra-large drain, the tank empties liquids quickly and easily. The blowing port directs high speed exhaust air through the hose giving you the ability to go from cleaning up from a renovation to blasting yard waste from the deck.
- HEAVY-DUTY: Powerful 6.5 Peak HP provides extra power for large projects in the garage, shop and on the jobsite
- BUILT-IN BLOWER PORT: Rear blowing port on this wet dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors
- OVERSIZED DRAIN: Built-in oversized drain on the wet/dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids
- DUAL-FLEX TECHNOLOGY: 2-1/2 in. diameter shop vacuum hose features DUAL-FLEX technology for 180-degree mobility at each end to resist kinking
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 2-1/2 in. x 7 ft. POS-I-LOCK Dual-Flex Hose, 2 Extension Wands, Utility Nozzle, Car Nozzle, Wet Nozzle, Qwik Lock Filter and Dust Collection Bag
- Amperage: 12.0
- Built-in Drain: Yes
- Blowing Port: Yes
- Built-in Accessory Storage: Yes
- Drum Capacity: 16 Gallons*
- Filter Type: Cartridge Filter & Dust Collection Bag
- Peak Horsepower: 6.5 PHP**
- *Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity. Actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter, and other factors.
- **Peak Horsepower (Peak Watts) represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower (watts) output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer.
3 Year Limited Warranty