CMXEVBE17594 12 Gallon 6.0 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac
The CRAFTSMAN 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac, featuring a powerful 6.0 Peak HP motor, is our most compact high performance vac, great for tackling medium to large cleanup projects in the garage, shop and on the jobsite. This vac can handle any mess and gives the homeowner, garage dweller or home renovator a solid capacity for tough messes. This 12-gallon shop vacuum is equipped with a large 2-1/2 in. diameter hose that allows for larger pickups and features Dual-Flex that adds flexibility at each end. On-board hose storage plus accessory and power cord organizers help eliminate unneeded hassle and reduce overall storage space. The Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows for quick and easy wet dry vacuum filter changes. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: 6 Peak HP and 12-gallon drum ideal for projects in the garage, on the jobsite, home renovations, or floods
- DUAL-FLEX TECHNOLOGY: 2-1/2 in. diameter shop vacuum hose features Dual-Flex technology for 180-degree mobility at each end to resist kinking
- BUILT-IN BLOWER PORT: Rear blowing port on this wet/dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors
- EXTRA-LONG POWER CORD: 20 ft. power cord provides reach for most chores and wraps neatly around ergonomic, carry handle for storage
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 2-1/2 in. x 7 ft. POS-I-LOCK Dual-Flex Hose, 2 Extension Wands, Utility Nozzle, Car Nozzle, Wet Nozzle, Qwik Lock Filter and Dust Collection Bag
- Amperage: 10.5
- Built-in Drain: Yes
- Blowing Port: Yes
- Built-in Accessory Storage: Yes
- Drum Capacity: 12 Gallons*
- Filter Type: Cartridge Filter & Dust Collection Bag
- Peak Horsepower: 6.0 PHP**
- *Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity. Actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter, and other factors.
- **Peak Horsepower (Peak Watts) represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower (watts) output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer.
3 Year Limited Warranty