Clipper 7 in. Vise Lacer
Clipper 1001449 Vise Lacer Tool is used to install the lacing to the belting. Need to use a vice with the tool to embed the hooks into the material. The Vise Lacer is the most economical method of installing Clipper hooks. This belt lacing tool fits in a shop vise or mobile mounted in field vice. The baler belt lacing tool offers the continuous lacing feature which, with multiple operations, allows the user to lace belts wider than the width of the lacer.
- 4 in. wide
- 1 year warranty
- Baler belt lacing tool is ideal for users with few belts
- 7 in. long
- Continuous lacing feature allows the user to lace belts wider than the width of the lacer
- Belt lacing tool weighs 2 lbs.
- Brand: Clipper
- Product Weight: 2 lbs.
- Product Length: 9-1/2 in.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Product Width: 4 in.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1001449