Audubon Coppertop Bluebird House, NACOPBB
This handcrafted cedar Audubon NACOPBB Coppertop Bluebird House is field-tested and approved by the National Audubon Society. Constructed of re-forested, kiln dried, inland red cedar and assembled with screws, not nails. Built to Audubon specifications, this cedar birdhouse features a 1-9/16 in. hole and is fitted with a predator guard. Each house has an education label and insert sheet to assist you in attracting bluebirds and other desired nesting birds to your backyard.
- Mount nest box approximately 4 ft. to 5 ft. high on an Audubon pole, baffled wood post or tree
- Bluebird house is made from re-forested, kiln dried, inland red cedar and copper
- Cedar birdhouse is easy to clean for simple maintenance
- Designed with a 1-9/16 in. hole and a predator guard
- Approved by The North American Bluebird Society
- Handcrafted in USA
- 6-9/14 in. x 8-1/7 in. x 12-9/14 in.
- 1 year limited warranty
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping
- Brand: Audubon
- Product Weight: 3.6 lb.
- Product Length: 8-1/7 in.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Bird Type: Bluebird
- Care: Wipe Clean with Damp Cloth
- Compatible Bird Type: Bluebirds
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Design: Coppertop
- Material: Copper, Wood
- Mounting Type: Hanging
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Opening Size (L x W): 1-9/16 in.
- Product Height: 12-9/14 in.
- Product Width: 6-9/14 in.
- Manufacturer Part Number: NACOPBB