7 lb Feline Health Nutrition Mother and Babycat Dry Cat Food
Baby cats grow so quickly and require tailored nutrition that meets their specific needs. A mother cats milk has protective antibodies to support her kittens natural defenses. But as a baby cat transitions to eating solids, their immune systems are still developing. This immunity gap leaves a kitten in a fragile state. With growing bones, emerging teeth, and developing immune and digestive systems, they need the right nutrition to grow strong. Royal Canin Mother and Baby Cat Dry Kibble feeds your young kittens magnificence from the very start with the building blocks needed for healthy growth: Essential nutrients like DHA for brain development. Immune system-strengthening antioxidants and vitamins. Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics for a maturing digestive system. And transitioning your newborn kitten to solid food is simple: The unique, tiny kibble can be rehydrated with warm water for a softer food that eases kittens to a more grown-up diet. With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pets magnificence. Not satisfied Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.)
- Supports a young kittens immune system with an exclusive complex of antioxidants and vitamins needed to stay healthy and grow strong
- Small, easy-to-chew dry kibble helps a baby cat transition from milk to solid food
- a perfect complement to Mother & Babycat wet cat food
- Promotes healthy digestive system development with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Includes DHA to build a strong foundation for brain development, starting in the womb and continuing throughout the mother cats pregnancy
- 100% COMPLETE AND BALANCED NUTRITION FELINE HEALTH NUTRITION MOTHER & BABYCAT is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth, gestation and lactation.