7 lb Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Dry Cat Food
By the time a kitten gets to be around 4 months old, their growth rate slows, but their activity levels skyrocket. With intensifying energy levels, developing bones, growing muscles, and emerging teeth, older kittens need a different kind of nutrition than a younger baby cat. Royal Canin Kitten Food gives your kitten a healthy start with nutritional precision: An innovative mix of highly digestible proteins, vitamins, and other essential minerals support their maturing digestive system and keeps their growing bodies strong. And an exclusive blend of antioxidants supports their developing immune system. The small, easy-to-chew kibble is made specifically for kittens mouths as they transition from mother's milk to solid foods.
- Supports a kittens developing immune system development with an exclusive blend of antioxidants and vitamins *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Small kibble texture is easy to chew: perfect for a kittens mouth and emerging teeth
- An innovative combination of highly digestible proteins, fibers, and prebiotics helps aid older kittens developing digestive systems
- Delivers a mix of proteins, minerals, and vitamins to meet the high-energy needs of this stage in a cats growth
- 100% COMPLETE AND BALANCED NUTRITION FELINE HEALTH NUTRITION KITTEN is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth.
- Small kibble texture is easy to chew: perfect for a kitten s mouth and emerging teeth
- Delivers a mix of proteins, minerals, and vitamins to meet the high-energy needs of this stage in a cat s growth