16 Gas Chainsaw
If youve got cutting work to do, this Husqvarna Gas Chainsaw is ready to help you. The Husqvarna 135 is built for homeowners who need a lightweight and efficient tool for use around the yard. Featuring an X-Torq engine for lower fuel consumption and emissions, this gas-powered chainsaw is ready for tree pruning, hobby work and other light tasks. Easy to start, simple to use and a smart tool to have in your shed or garage in any season.
- Lightweight and efficient chainsaw thats designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- Lightweight chainsaw is compact and maneuverable with excellent ergonomic comfort features
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use
- Husqvarna 16 in. chainsaw for homeowner use is ideal for rugged tasks such as tree pruning and firewood cutting
- Simple, side-mounted tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working
- LowVib anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels for the operator
- Exclusive X-Torq engine reduces both fuel consumption and gasoline emissions
- Quick-release air filter for easy cleaning and replacement
- 135 Mark II
- Type: 38cc
- Sound Level: 16"
2 Year Limited - Extendable to 5 Years with purchase of (3) quarts of Husqvarna pre-mix.